Careers With Intergroup Architects
Being an architect is a tough and rewarding profession that requires finding a firm that will support your whole life. Our firm’s culture was designed the day Intergroup founders developed our logo in 1974. Three men came together and drew three arrows all pointing in the same direction toward a circle. They created this symbol as a reminder to build a firm founded on Aristotle’s legendary philosophy “the whole must be greater than the sum of its parts.”
Our culture revolves around family: we treat each other like we belong and we see your family life as essential as your work life. Besides the tangible benefits of working for Intergroup below, as part of this firm you will enjoy: work life balance, mentorship, collaboration to help your projects succeed, and the opportunity for advancement.
- 401k with match.
- Fully paid healthcare benefits for employee and employee dependents.
- Assistance with out of pocket medical costs.
- FSA for dental, childcare, and medical expenses.
- Generous paid time off which increases with length of employment.
- Recreation bonus based on length of employment.
- Project Architect/Designer/Manager
-5 - 7 years experience, degree required, licensed preferred.
-AutoCAD and Revit production experience required. Photoshop, InDesign, Lumion experience preferred.
-References required - Please provide name, email address and phone number.
-Provide resume and samples of work.
Contact: Tony Casey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have no open internship positions at this time.